Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for supporting the Ateneo de Manila University Press. However, we did not retain the old accounts from the previous site. Please sign-up for a new account!
If you need your old order history, kindly contact us; include in your email your old username and the address registered under your old account.
Unfortunately, not all of our current print books are available in e-book format. We do, however, print books on demand. Please get in touch with us directly for print-on-demand requests. We are currently working on digitizing most of our out-of-print books and our iconic titles, but feel free to leave a comment regarding which print books you feel should be digitized too.
Ateneo Press uses Adobe’s Digital Rights Management (DRM); in order to access the e-book, you need to register your device/s with Adobe to open the file. While it is possible to authorize a device without an Adobe ID, it might make it harder for you to open your e-book across several devices. Click here to sign up for an Adobe ID.
For more instructions on how to get your e-books, proceed to our guide: bit.ly/ateneopress-ebooksguide
Yes, you will need to download Adobe Digital Editions on ALL your reading devices. Please see here for the complete process: bit.ly/ateneopress-ebooksguide
Download link for Android users: https://bit.ly/3fvA3TK
Download link for iOS users: https://apple.co/33yHPtD
You can find the list of e-books you've purchased in your account, under My Library. Once the payment is confirmed via email, which may take one to two (1 to 2) business days, you can download your e-books. The status of your order payments, whether pending or confirmed, is reflected under the My Orders tab in your account.
For print books:
Delivery for print books may take 1-3 working days after confirmation for major cities in the Philippines, and 2-5 working days for provincial deliveries. For international orders, it will take 5-7 working days. Orders made during the weekends or on a holiday will be processed the next working day.
You also have the option, in the checkout process, to pick up your books at the Press bookstore in the Ateneo de Manila University campus.
Make sure ALL your reading devices are logged in to Adobe Digital Editions (download it here: https://www.adobe.com/sea/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html) ,
1. Then go to http://retail.alkemlibrary.com/.
2. Type your email address and the pass code sent by Ateneo Press via email after you purchased your ebook then click “Redeem Code.”
One passcode per ebook only; ensure all devices are logged in to Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe account for the book to sync across all your devices.
3. The book details will appear along with a prompt to open the file with Adobe Digital Editions. Follow the instructions. If the file does not open automatically, select the file and open it with Adobe Digital Editions.
4. Your ebook is now downloaded and ready to read. Enjoy!
For the complete process: bit.ly/ateneopress-ebooksguide
Some books are not available for purchase for the following reasons:
- You are buying a co-published book from outside of the Philippines; some books have limited distribution rights (e.g. only in South East Asia, or Philippines). Please check which press we partnered with for a copy of their version of the book.
- The book is no longer in-print; please check our Out-of-Print page for the list of books that may be printed-on-demand. Not all books may be printed upon demand because of limitations in distribution rights.